Nowadays, Sage is one of the amazing accounting software used by many small and medium-sized business organizations around the world. Typically, it is well-known software for analyzing the income and loss and also called as business management subscription-based software that was developed by the Sage Group in America. Currently, Sage has earned an excellent reputation by offering the top quality services with the creditability, accuracy, reliability, and security in their software. Due to durability and pocket-friendly cost, it is one of the most demanded software.
Apart from its amazing qualities, every software has some loopholes and similar to all users may encounter many errors while working with this software. All of them one is Error ‘Printer not activated Error Code-30’. However, this Sage error 30 directly affects the regular tasks of the users. Though, this error can be occurred due to the misconfigured system files on their windows. Generally, this error code 30 arises in the Sage 50, Sage 500, and Sage 300, Sage 100.
Causes of Sage Error Code 30
This Sage error may be caused by different reasons. Some most common causes are as follows:
- Inappropriate email writer setting.
- Corrupted and damaged customized form.
- Regularly update the Microsoft with the latest updates.
- Incomplete, corrupted printer driver and email writer.
- Damaged windows profile.
- Turn on the User Account Control.
- Sage 50, 2016 version is not conflicting with the Microsoft Windows 10 and the document converted driver usually used for the Sage 50 versions only.
In this guide, we’ll provide you a comprehensive stepwise guide to troubleshooting this Sage error “Printer not Activated Error Code 30” without trouble. The steps are discussed below:
Solution to Fix Sage Error “Printer not Activated Error Code 30.”
Below are some troubleshooting steps help you in resolving the error. But these given steps are more time consuming and more difficult. Instead, if you follow these steps in the correct series as discussed below, it will save lots of time and easily understandable by anyone. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, close all the programs and the sage software running in the system.
- Navigate to the Sage 50 logo and then hit the ‘Properties’ tab.
- After that, press the ‘Compatibility’ option.
- Next, hit the ‘Settings’ button.
- Press the ‘Run this Program as Administrator’ box.
- Hit the ‘OK’ tab followed by ‘Apply’ button.
- Then, launch the Sage and the email program and check the emailing process.
If the error persists, follow the next solution to fix this error code.
- Close all the Sage related files and programs opened on the system.
- Press the Windows +keys all together to launch the run search box.
- In the Search box, type in ‘Control’ and press the ‘OK’ tab.
- Afterward, press the Sage 50 email writer v3 and choose ‘Remove Devices’ option.
- Next, choose ‘Accessible’ printer and then pick ‘Print Server’ properties.
- Then, hit the Drivers and Amyuni Document Converter 450 and press Ok tab.
- Press the Remove Driver and Driver Package option.
- Again. Press the Windows + Keys at once to open run search box.
- In the search box type in ‘Control’ and press the Ok tab.
- Select ‘Devices’ and ‘Printers.’
- Right-press the Sage 50 E-mail Writer v3 and choose ‘Printer Properties’ tab.
- Once completed, restart the computer system.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for Sage support.